- PURE CERTIFIED ORGANIC & KOSHER BEET ROOT POWDER: This Bulk Organic Beetroot Juice Powder is a Non GMO Supplement and is Certified USDA® Organic & OU® Kosher.
- ORGANIC BEETROOT JUICE POWDER IS HIGH IN NUTRIENTS: Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like Potassium, which is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function, and Manganese, which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas.
- ORGANIC BEET POWDER CAN BOOST YOUR STAMINA: If you need a boost to make it through your next workout, beet juice may again prove valuable. The benefit is thought to be related to nitrates turning into nitric oxide, which may reduce the oxygen cost of low-intensity exercise as well as enhance tolerance to high-intensity exercise.
- DETOX AND SUPPORT INFLAMMATION: Beets are a unique source of betaine, a nutrient that helps protects cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress. It's also known to help fight inflammation, protect and support organs, and support energy. Beets are also valued for their support in detoxification and helping to support and purify your body.
- MADE IN THE USA WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Complete Natural Products offers a 60 day Money Back Guarantee and we stand by our all natural pure products.
Pure Organic Beet Roots contain valuable nutrients that may help support inflammation, boost your stamina, and support detoxification. Beet greens are equally, if not more, nutritious with nutrients that may strengthen your immune system, support brain and bone health, and more. Beet roots have the highest sugar content of all vegetables, so they should be eaten in moderation. Adding beet roots and beet root powder to your diet or raw to salads or as part of your vegetable juice; beet greens can be sautéed with spinach or Swiss chard.
Beetroots are an ancient, prehistoric food that grew naturally along coastlines in North Africa, Asia, and Europe. Originally, it was the beet greens that were consumed; the sweet red beet root that most people think of as a "beet" today wasn't cultivated until the era of ancient Rome. By the 19th century, however, the natural sweetness of beets came to be appreciated and beets began to be used as a source of sugar. Today, sugar beets (unfortunately often genetically modified or gmo) are a common raw material used for the production of sugar, but many people are missing out on including them in whole form in their regular diet.
There's good reason to do so, in fact, as beets contain a variety of unique health-boosting nutrients that you may not be getting elsewhere. Plus, they're delicious! Although beet root powder may have the highest sugar content of all vegetables, most people can safely eat beet roots a few times a week, enjoying not only their sweet, earthy flavor but also their powerhouse nutrients that may improve your health.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The Food & Drug Administration evaluates foods and drugs, and does not regulate or evaluate natural supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease per FDA guidelines.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious or immediate medical condition, we recommend consulting with a physician before making major decisions about your health. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. It is always recommended that you consult with a medical professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the author and publisher of this Website and materials as the result of the use of such information.
The ingredients in our products are formulated to support the body’s ability to heal itself naturally. By supporting the body’s healing capabilities, our formulas can help the body to better heal itself. This is an entirely natural process that we believe can be induced with the proper blend of ingredients as formulated in our natural remedies. Per FDA guidelines, any natural remedy cannot claim to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. However, we do share the testimonials of our customers, evidence from independent clinical study, company gathered data and other information that shows the benefits of and validates the success, benefits and effectiveness of using our products. However, results vary for each individual and results cannot be guaranteed for all individuals who use our products.
*Results May Vary
- 12.00 Ounces