- PURE CERTIFIED KOSHER BEET ROOT POWDER: This Bulk Beetroot Juice Powder is a Non GMO Supplement and is Certified OU® Kosher.
- BEETROOT JUICE POWDER IS HIGH IN NUTRIENTS: Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like Potassium, which is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function, and Manganese, which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas.
- BEET POWDER CAN BOOST YOUR STAMINA: If you need a boost to make it through your next workout, beet juice may again prove valuable. The benefit is thought to be related to nitrates turning into nitric oxide, which may reduce the oxygen cost of low-intensity exercise as well as enhance tolerance to high-intensity exercise.
- DETOX AND SUPPORT INFLAMMATION: Beets are a unique source of betaine, a nutrient that helps protects cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress. It's also known to help fight inflammation, protect and support organs, and support energy. Beets are also valued for their support in detoxification and helping to support and purify your body.
- MADE IN THE USA WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Complete Natural Products offers a 60 day Money Back Guarantee and we stand by our all natural pure products.
Pure Beet Roots contain valuable nutrients that may help support inflammation, boost your stamina, and support detoxification. Beet greens are equally, if not more, nutritious with nutrients that may strengthen your immune system, support brain and bone health, and more. Beet roots have the highest sugar content of all vegetables, so they should be eaten in moderation. Adding beet roots and beet root powder to your diet or raw to salads or as part of your vegetable juice; beet greens can be sautéed with spinach or Swiss chard.
Beetroots are an ancient, prehistoric food that grew naturally along coastlines in North Africa, Asia, and Europe. Originally, it was the beet greens that were consumed; the sweet red beet root that most people think of as a "beet" today wasn't cultivated until the era of ancient Rome. By the 19th century, however, the natural sweetness of beets came to be appreciated and beets began to be used as a source of sugar. Today, sugar beets (unfortunately often genetically modified or gmo) are a common raw material used for the production of sugar, but many people are missing out on including them in whole form in their regular diet.
There's good reason to do so, in fact, as beets contain a variety of unique health-boosting nutrients that you may not be getting elsewhere. Plus, they're delicious! Although beet root powder may have the highest sugar content of all vegetables, most people can safely eat beet roots a few times a week, enjoying not only their sweet, earthy flavor but also their powerhouse nutrients that may improve your health.
- 12.00 Ounces