- PURE PSYLLIUM HUSK CAPSULES: Psyllium Husk is a potent natural source of dietary fiber. Often referred to as a “colon cleanser,” Psyllium Husk fiber has shown to help support whole health, digestion and intestinal health, bowel movements and constipation. This natural source of soluble fiber helps maintain regularity and offers an easy way to increase fiber intake.
- HELPS SUPPORT DIGESTION, WEIGHT LOSS & REGULARITY: Psyllium Husk supplements are an effective and quick way to add important natural fiber to your diet. When combined with water, pysllium husk forms a gel that can help to keep the bowels regular and helps support digestive health.
- GREAT HERBAL SUPPLEMENT FOR FIBER: Psyllium seed husks, also known as ispaghula, isabgol, or psyllium, are portions of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata. Our Pure Psyllium Husk fiber capsules are convenient and easy to swallow. No need to mix Psyllium Husk powder in water like many other brands, simply take our Psyllium Husk caps with a full glass of water.
- MADE IN USA: Our Psyllium Husk Powder Capsules are gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. They also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are so sure that you will love our natural fiber supplement that we protect all orders with a no questions asked 365 day money back guarantee. We stand behind all of our natural supplements.
Psyllium is a soluble fiber used primarily as a gentle bulk-forming laxative in products such as Metamucil®. It comes from a shrub-like herb called Plantago ovata that grows worldwide but is most common in India. Each plant can produce up to 15,000 tiny, gel-coated seeds, from which psyllium husk is derived.
When psyllium husk comes in contact with water, it swells and forms a gelatin-like-mass.
Psyllium is mainly used as a dietary fiber, which is not absorbed by the small intestine. Although its main use has been as a laxative, it is more appropriately termed a true dietary fiber. The laxative properties of psyllium are attributed to the fiber absorbing water and subsequently softening the stool. It is also one of the few laxatives that does not promote flatulence.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The Food & Drug Administration evaluates foods and drugs, and does not regulate or evaluate natural supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease per FDA guidelines.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious or immediate medical condition, we recommend consulting with a physician before making major decisions about your health. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. It is always recommended that you consult with a medical professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the author and publisher of this Website and materials as the result of the use of such information.
The ingredients in our products are formulated to support the body’s ability to heal itself naturally. By supporting the body’s healing capabilities, our formulas can help the body to better heal itself. This is an entirely natural process that we believe can be induced with the proper blend of ingredients as formulated in our natural remedies. Per FDA guidelines, any natural remedy cannot claim to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. However, we do share the testimonials of our customers, evidence from independent clinical study, company gathered data and other information that shows the benefits of and validates the success, benefits and effectiveness of using our products. However, results vary for each individual and results cannot be guaranteed for all individuals who use our products.
- 3.00 Ounces