A COMPLETE URINALYSIS TEST : Urinalysis Reagent Strips comes with 14 parameters and 100 Strips allowing you to check your urine for Calcium, Glucose, Protein pH, Leukocytes, Nitrites, Ketones ( Ketogenic Diet, Keto, Ketone, Ketosis ), Bilirubin, Blood, Urobilinogen Microalbumin, Creatinine, Ascorbate (Vitamin C) & Specific Gravity.
INCLUDES THESE TESTS : UTI Test & Urinary Tract Infection Test, Liver Function Test, pH Test, Protein and Kidney Function Test, Test for Blood in the Urine ( Indicator of Kidney Stones ), GFR & Glomerular Filtration Rate Test, Diabetes Test, Liver & Gallbladder Test, Sugar and Glucose Test.
EASY TO USE : Just dip the test into urine and read results. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label.
14 TESTS : Product is very accurate in helping diagnose early, before wasting a trip to the doctor. Monitor your health from the convenience of the home!
COMES WITH A DETAILED PAMPHLET TO GIVE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR TEST : Includes 100 Strips for 100 tests with easy to follow instructions.
The Rapid Test Complete detects key chemical markers in human urine. This package comes with 100 strips or 100 tests that you can use. The one strip also tests for 14 different tests in one use.
Our Rapid Urine Test, will Test for these 14 indicators:
• Leukocytes - For urinary tract infection and the presence of bacteria.
• Nitrites - A UTI Test which is usually an indicator of Urinary Tract Infections.
• Urobilinogen - Liver function test and Liver Disease Indicator.
• pH Test - A determinate of the acidic or alkaline state of the urine.
• Protein - An indicator of possible kidney health issues.
• Blood in Urine - Usually a test for kidney stones that is most often an indicator of Kidney Stones and if stones form or are forming.
• Ascorbate - The Amount of Vitamin C in your Urine.
• Specific Gravity - a reflection of how well the kidneys are filtering, or the GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate).
• Ketones - An indicator of diabetes and other acetoacetic changes in the urine.
• Bilirubin - A test and indicator of Liver or Gallbladder issues.
• Glucose Test - A measurement of the sugar in the urine usually caused by diabetes.
• Microalbumin - Can help test for Kidney damage and kidney health.
• Creatinine - Kidney Health to make sure it is getting rid of the creatinine in your body.
• Calcium - Check for calcium levels, which can be a part of the Heart, Kidneys, and Thyroid.
This Urinalysis Reagent Test is an easy to use test for the detection of key chemical markers in human urine. They are the same test strips used routinely by doctors, laboratories, and health care professionals in preliminary diagnosis of, and initial screening for potential health problems.
This is an over the counter at-home test. So, if you are having any major concerns, a professional health specialist or doctor is always a good option.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. The Food & Drug Administration evaluates foods and drugs, and does not regulate or evaluate natural supplements. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease per FDA guidelines.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking other medications, or have a serious or immediate medical condition, we recommend consulting with a physician before making major decisions about your health. The information contained in this Website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. It is always recommended that you consult with a medical professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against the author and publisher of this Website and materials as the result of the use of such information.
The ingredients in our products are formulated to support the body’s ability to heal itself naturally. By supporting the body’s healing capabilities, our formulas can help the body to better heal itself. This is an entirely natural process that we believe can be induced with the proper blend of ingredients as formulated in our natural remedies. Per FDA guidelines, any natural remedy cannot claim to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. However, we do share the testimonials of our customers, evidence from independent clinical study, company gathered data and other information that shows the benefits of and validates the success, benefits and effectiveness of using our products. However, results vary for each individual and results cannot be guaranteed for all individuals who use our products.
*Results May Vary
- 3.00 Ounces